Chief and Council have held two community meetings over the past two months. Here is a summary of what was heard at the meetings:
- Community members want to be more involved in understanding the Project and giving feedback.
- Younger community members have been missed and need to be engaged.
- Some community members are opposed to Conawapa.
- Community members want Chief and Council and Future Development Team to take a stronger approach with Hydro.
- Some community members suggested that Chief and Council create a new team to work on Conawapa and talk to Hydro.
Chief and Council and YFFD are planning Conawapa meetings on June 5th and 6th in York Landing for community members.